NutritionFacts.org The Latest in Nutrition Research
- Can Alcohol Cause Cancer?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on January 13, 2022
If even light drinking can cause cancer, why don’t doctors warn their patients about it? As I discuss in my video Can Alcohol Cause Cancer?,
- Apple Peels Put to the Test for Chronic Joint Painby Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on January 11, 2022
Are the health benefits associated with apple consumption simply due to other healthy behaviors among apple-eaters? Regular apple intake is associated with all sorts of
- Is Aloe Effective for Blood Pressure, Inflammatory Bowel, Wound Healing, and Burns?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on January 6, 2022
I discuss the risks and benefits of aloe vera. “Aloe vera is one of the most popular home remedies in use today, yet most physicians
Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre Ayurvedic Treatment | Herbal Treatment | Panchakarma Treatment
- COPD (CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE) – WEEKLY DIET PLANby Dr. Karanvir Singh on January 17, 2022
COPD is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease . It is a chronic inflammatory condition of lungs that obstructs the airflow of the lungs .It is characterized by breathing difficulties, sputum production … The post COPD (CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE) – WEEKLY DIET PLAN first appeared on Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre.
- Acidity – Weekly Diet Planby Dr. Karanvir Singh on January 17, 2022
Acidity is a condition in which there is retrograde flow of stomach contents into the esophagus . The main symptoms include bloating, nausea, hiccups, dysphagia, etc. Acidity may occur due … The post Acidity – Weekly Diet Plan first appeared on Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre.
- PCOS – WEEKLY DIET PLANby Dr. Karanvir Singh on January 17, 2022
Polycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS) is a condition in which imbalance of hormones occurs in women . It is commonly seen among women in the reproductive age group. Women with PCOS may … The post PCOS – WEEKLY DIET PLAN first appeared on Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre.
Vedic Yoga Ayurveda A way to being Ayurvedastic!
- Yoga For Hair Growth: 13 [Best] Yoga Poses To Reduce Hair Fall Fasterby Kuldeep Yele on December 27, 2021
From a teenager to an older person, hair loss is real! Hair is an essential part of our human body. ... Read More
- Meaning of Namaste: What Does Namaste Mean in Yoga? (Spiritual Meaning) | Why Everyone Should Start Using Namaste?by Kuldeep Yele on November 26, 2021
What Does Namaste Mean Namaste! Have you ever wonder what does it mean to say Namaste? If you are residing ... Read More
- Giloy (Guduchi): An Amazing Plant with Incredible Benefitsby Falguni Daspute on November 18, 2021
Giloy or Guduchi: One Plant, Many Roles! Namaste! Have you ever wondered why Giloy Or Guduchi is so hallowed? Among ... Read More
Homeopathy at DrHomeo.com Dr Vikas Sharma Blogs on Homeopathy
- Sambucus Nigra – Homeopathic Medicine: Its Uses, Indications and Dosageby EDITOR on January 10, 2022
The remedy Sambucus Nigra is derived from a plant named elder that belongs to family caprifoliaceae. Fresh leaves and flowers of this plant undergo a potentization process (a process to prepare homeopathic medicines by which the medicinal properties of a crude substance are aroused). After that it is converted into a wonderful homeopathic medicine called The post Sambucus Nigra – Homeopathic Medicine: Its Uses, Indications and Dosage appeared first on Homeopathy at DrHomeo.com.
- Sabina Officinalis – Homeopathic Medicine: Its Uses, Indications and Dosageby EDITOR on January 7, 2022
The homeopathic medicine Sabina Officinalis is prepared from a plant named juniperus sabina also known as savine. It belongs to the family coniferae. The young, fresh tops of the branches of this plant are used to prepare homeopathic medicine Sabina Officinalis via potentization process. This process extracts and intensifies its medicinal properties and converts it The post Sabina Officinalis – Homeopathic Medicine: Its Uses, Indications and Dosage appeared first on Homeopathy at DrHomeo.com.
- Drosera Rotundifolia – Homeopathic Medicine: Its Uses, Indications and Dosageby EDITOR on December 29, 2021
Drosera Rotundifolia is a natural homeopathic medicine derived from plant round leaved sundew. It belongs to the family droseraceae. Drosera is prepared from this active fresh plant through a process of potentization (it is a process of preparing homeopathic medicines that arouses medicinal properties of a crude substance). It is a top grade medicine in The post Drosera Rotundifolia – Homeopathic Medicine: Its Uses, Indications and Dosage appeared first on Homeopathy at DrHomeo.com.
Acupuncture and Herbs News and Research Acupuncture CEU and PDA online for acupuncture continuing education. Approved online continuing education courses. Browse now.
- Acupuncture Plus Herbs Improves Lactation Findingby firstname.lastname@example.org (HealthCMi CEUs Online) on January 7, 2022
Acupuncture plus herbal medicine are found effective for the treatment of insufficient lactation. No. 3201 Hospital of Shanxi Province researchers determined that acupuncture plus herbal medicine has a 91.30% total effective rate when combined with routine breastfeeding care. This was an improvement over patients receiving only routine care.
- Acupuncture Plus Herbs Beats Constipation Drugby email@example.com (HealthCMi CEUs Online) on December 29, 2021
Acupuncture plus herbs benefit elderly patients with functional constipation. Researchers from the Third Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang Chinese Medical University conducted a randomized controlled clinical trial and confirmed that the combined protocol of acupuncture plus herbal medicine produces superior outcomes to using Duphalac monotherapy (i.e. lactulose, a synthetic sugar used to treat chronic constipation) to control functional constipation in elderly patients. 
- Acupuncture Neck Pain Results Confirmedby firstname.lastname@example.org (HealthCMi CEUs Online) on December 23, 2021
Acupuncture reduces numbness, local pain, and radiating pain emanating from the neck. Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine researchers tested the efficacy of electroacupuncture and cervical vertebra traction therapy. Both therapies produced significant results and electroacupuncture outperformed traction across several parameters. 
Medgadget Medical Technology News
- Protein Coating Protects Nanoparticles from Immune Attackby Conn Hastings on January 17, 2022
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine have created a new coating for nanoparticles that can help to protect them from attacks by the immune system. The approach, which uses naturally occurring proteins that can inhibit the complement system, can significantly reduce immune destruction of nanoparticles, meaning that more may reach their target
- Wearable Sensors Track Hand Use in Amputeesby Conn Hastings on January 13, 2022
Researchers at the University of Missouri-Columbia have developed a system to track hand use in people with a hand prosthesis or patients who have undergone a hand transplant. The technology tracks movement in the hands and arms, and helps to monitor how people use their hands in everyday life. Such data could help to guide
- Magnetic-Plasmonic Hybrid Nanoparticles Isolate Lysosomes from Cellsby Conn Hastings on January 13, 2022
Researchers at the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology have developed a method to isolate intact lysosomes from cells. The technique is rapid and produces samples of high purity. Lysosomes are the garbage-disposal organelles within a cell, and they are involved in numerous diseases, from lysosomal storage diseases to autoimmune disorders, certain cancers, and
Alternative Medicine News -- ScienceDaily From yoga to acupuncture and herbal supplements, learn all about alternative therapies, medicines and nutrition.
- Dried goji berries may provide protection against age-related vision losson January 13, 2022
Regularly eating a small serving of dried goji berries may provide protection against age-related macular degeneration, the leading cause of vision loss in seniors.
- Coffee and tea drinking may be associated with reduced rates of stroke and dementiaon November 16, 2021
Drinking coffee or tea may be associated with a lower risk of stroke and dementia, according to a new study. Drinking coffee was also associated with a lower risk of post-stroke dementia.
- Altered fat metabolism, enzyme, likely plays key role in Lou Gehrig’s diseaseon November 15, 2021
A new study using genetically engineered mice and human cell and tissue samples has added to evidence that higher levels of inflammatory chemicals involved in fat metabolism occur in people with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), the neuromuscular disorder, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.